Crest Technosoft Ltd. has immediate opening for Web Manager (NOC: 2175) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Web Manager, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Web Manager perform some or all of the following duties:
• Lead the web team, which is responsible for website development, SEO, UX design and testing, and web analytics.
• Coordinate the production, development, and maintenance of new and existing website projects, and identify opportunities to reduce reliance on external vendors.
• Ensure that best practices are upheld for web development and management, providing the best possible products and results for all client accounts.
• Regularly explore and pursue new digital ideas, testing small and measuring success.
• Plans marketing concept and prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Defines project parameters
• Manage Backend and Frontend web projects, including architecture, approach and guidance for the Team.
• Collaborate with creative and production departments to scope projects and lend technical insight to initial discovery.
• Mentor team members and help them grow their skill sets in both Backend and Frontend technologies.
• Help debug and troubleshoot team member’s code to overcome technical issues.
• Set standards for code reviews and policies to ensure development best practices.
• Hands on development with projects.
• A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, communications or business or Completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, web design or business is required.
• Experience as a web programmer or graphic designer is usually required.
• Development of different Custom Premium Plugins and Themes in Wordpress CMS.
• Extensive experience in PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter and CakePHP.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 29.00/hour
Location: 2 County Ct Blvd #400, Brampton, ON L6W 3W8
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com