Required a Nanny (NOC: 4411) for Two Children (3 Years old Daughter, and 3 Months old Daughter) in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a Nanny (NOC: 4411) your duties will be:
Nanny perform some or all the following duties:
• Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence
• Baths, dress and feed children.
• Prepare formulas and change diapers for infant
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other house keeping duty.
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct children in personal hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of Children and support their social development
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
• Take children to and from school and appointments.
• May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
• Completion of secondary school may be required.
• Nanny may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field or Child care experience may be required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 14.00/hour
Location: 7266 Collett Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 2H7
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org