Chahal Law Office has immediate opening for experienced Legal Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1242) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Legal Administrative Assistant performs some or all of the following duties:
• Prepare ,Compile and revise drafts of legal documents and reports , such as deeds, affidavits and briefs, from handwritten copy, shorthand and machine dictation using computers
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
• Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences for me with clients
• Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments or organizations
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Prepare and format legal and management reports
• May supervise and train other staff in procedures and in the use of current software
• Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
• May perform other general office work as required including preparing financial statements.
• Respond to all case-related queries
• Manage Office supplies stocks and place orders.
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for secretaries or legal secretaries is usually required
• 1 year to less than 2 years of Experience is usually required in the related field.
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 27/hour
Location: 7900 Hurontario Street, suite#508, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 0P6
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org